Milbay LiFePO4 12 Volt Automotive Multi-Function Jump Starter
Milbay® LiFePO4 Multi Function Jump Starter
Milbay 12V Automotive Multi Function Jump Starter Features.
- Up to 20 passenger vehicle jump starts on a single charge.
- Charge from 5V source. E.g. Car cigarette lighter, AC 240V adapter, desktop computer or solar.
- 5V USB power out, recharge an iPhone up to 6 times from one recharge.
- Amazing 3,000 recharge cycles ! - other types and brands of jump starters only have 500 recharge cycles.
- Put one in the car for that extra security and peace of mind.
- Reduce the occurrence of roadside call outs.
- Environmentally friendly LiFePO4 power cell.
- Small, smooth aluminium case.
A necessary new innovation for Sales representatives, camping holidays or for anyone that dislikes running out of battery power on their mobile phone.
Milbay 12V Automotive Multi Function Jump Starter Specifications.
- Capacity: 12 Volt 2800 mAh.
- Charge voltage: 5 Volts
- Weight: < 350 grams.
- Chemistry: LiFePO4 (lithium Ferrous Phosphate) NOT LIPO (Lithium Polymer) cells
- Recharge Cycles: > 3,000
- Cables Supplied: 4 Way multi fit USB connector cable (Mini USB, iPhone 4, iPhone 3, Standard USB). Auto battery jumper cable.
Milbay 12V Automotive Multi Function Jump Starter Instructions.
This type of jump starter is designed to start a vehicle with a Flat (discharged) battery, the jump starter is NOT designed to act as a workshop diagnostic tool. Do NOT use to repeatedly start a vehicle to diagnose mechanical or electrical faults as this may damage the multi function jump starter. If you require a jump starter for workshop vehicle diagnosis then please contact Milbay on 0450418901 to discuss your workshop requirements.
Milbay LiFePO4 12V Automotive Jump Starter MAY be used for Vehicle Memory Backup power source. Example: Use to keep vehicle computer energised to ensure electronic and engine settings are retained whilst the standard starter battery is removed during vehicle maintenance
This video shows what you recieve with your Milbay Multi Function Automotive Emergency Jump Starter. Later in the video you will see the connections on the device and how to connect to a vehicle (12 Volt Only).
Inquiries from Australian and international distributors and retailers are welcomes.
- Access the battery terminals of the discharged automotive battery. ie. lift the bonnet.
- Connect the clamp on the BLACK lead of the supplied jump starter cable to Negative battery terminal (-)
- Connect the clamp on the RED lead of the supplied jump starter cable to Positive battery terminal (+)
- Plug the jumper lead connector into the 12V Jump Starter port on the Multi-Function device.
- Start vehicle in normal manner.
- Once the vehicle has started unplug the jumper leads from connector port of Multi Function device. Do not leave the jump starter connected for an extended period once the vehicle has started. We recommend the jumper starter is disconnected with in 20 secs of vehicle starting.
- Remove the RED lead from the Positive battery terminal (+)
- Remove the Black lead from the Negative battery terminal (-)
Donot connect (short circuit) the RED and Black jumper lead clamps together whilst connected to the multi function jump starter device as the device may be damaged !
Milbay 12V Multi Function Jump Starters are safe to use on late model vehicles. The supplied jump starter cable has built in protective circuitry.
If the vehicle fails to start after 3 jump start attempts contact an your mechanical technician for assistance.
- Plug an Auxilary to USB adaptor into the vehicle cigerette lighter / Auxilary power socket
- Plug one end of a USB A to USB A cable into the Auxilary to USB adaptor
- Plug the other end of the USB A to USB A cable into the USB out port of the Milbay 12V Multi Function device.
- Press the ON button of the Milbay 12V Multi Function device to turn on the multi function device and confirm charge level - shown by the number of lit LEDs on the multi function device.
- Connect the device you wish to charge to the Milbay Multi Function device using the 3 way cable supplied with the Milbay Multi Function device or the device's original USB charging cable or another compatible cable.
- Press the Power button on the Milbay Multi Function device to confirm charge level of the multi function device
- Confirm your electronic device is charging.
- If the device is not charging then confirm the Milbay Multi Function and electronic device to be charged are correctly connected, retry step 2 and 3
- Press the Power button on the Milbay Multi Function device to confirm charge level of the multi function device. Each blue LED indicates 25% charge capacity. Eg. 4 lit LEDs - Fully charged, 2 lit LEDs - 50% charge.
- If the Milbay Multi Function Jump Starter requires charging then plug the mini USB connector of the supplied 4 Way cable into the charge port of the multi function device.
- Connect the large USB connector on the other end of the 4 way connection cable to a standard computer or laptop USB port, 12V to 5V automotive auxillary connector or 240V AC to 5V USB adaptor
- During charging the blue power indicator LEDs will flash, the number of LEDs flashing will indicate the charging progress. Eg. 3 flashing LEDs indicate the multi function device is 3/4 or 75% recharged
- When charge is complete all 4 LEDs will be lit and no longer flashing.
- Press the Power button once to show the Milbay multi function device's charge level.
- Press the power button 2 times to turn on LED light function.
- Press the power button 3 times to set the LED light to slow flash mode.
- Press the power button 4 times to set the LED light to fast flash mode.
- Press the power button 5 times to set the LED light to Off.